Sunday, June 03, 2007

I AM And Manifesting

I was just checking some stuff on the web and noticed this guy talking about dynamics of manifestation.

I would get bored to tears with the elaborate mantras he's promoting :-) but he is highlighting in the flick a rather important point in the manifesting formula and that is paying attention to the habitual ways we form ourselves and our living experiences through the way we describe ourselves in our habitual thoughts, outlooks and in verbal interactions with others.

Yes, the thing is that since we create our own realities then there is no reason to be self limiting in our habitual expressions unless limiting is something we are consciously desiring. A self monitoring habit can be then established without too much getting in one's own way.

Although if you are finding too much resistance with it you can also try saying it indirectly like: 'what if (I am)', 'Wouldn't it be nice (if I)', 'What would I be doing as (so and so)'. And then you can switch back into a more first person affirmative mode, and then back again and so on. It is basically about manipulating focus in such a fashion that it continues to feel fun :-)

No comments: